SPE Establishes 10 New Student Chapters
SPE’s global student chapters provide an operating framework for Society activities at a university level.
SPE has established 10 new student chapters as of 15 February 2023. Student chapters are formed three times a year with deadlines in February, June, and October. Each student chapter is sponsored by an SPE section. See a list of new chapters and their corresponding regions below. Learn more about forming a student chapter or joining an existing student chapter.
- Timor-Leste—South Asia and the Pacific
- The American University of Kurdistan—Middle East and North Africa
- Nigeria Maritime University—Africa
- Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University—Middle East and North Africa
- Adamson University—Northern Asia Pacific
- University of Business and Technology—Middle East and North Africa
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang—Northern Asia Pacific
- Tishk International University—Middle East and North Africa
- Alasala Colleges—Middle East and North Africa
- Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Misantla—Gulf Coast North America