SPE Online Education: Conquer Impostor Syndrome To Advance Your Career
Join Kim Meninger, leadership coach and TEDx speaker, as she discusses imposter syndrome and helps you gain clear, actionable strategies to build your confidence and achieve your professional goals.
- Do you ever feel like a fraud?
- Do you ask yourself, “Who am I to …?”
- Do you worry that the people around you are so much smarter and more qualified than you are?
If so, you likely struggle with impostor syndrome, a term for the feelings of self-doubt and inadequacy many professionals face despite all evidence to the contrary.
Impostor syndrome affects roughly 70% of the population, though many of us continue to feel like we’re alone in the struggle. It is most common among high achievers, professionals navigating transitions, and those who feel different from the majority culture.
- Develop a greater understanding of impostor syndrome, including its manifestations and root causes.
- Learn why impostor syndrome is not only a threat to individuals but also to businesses.
- Gain clear, actionable strategies to build your confidence and achieve your professional goals.
- Explore opportunities to create more inclusive work environments that minimize the threat of impostor syndrome across the organization.