OTC Asia 2024 Announces Spotlight on Technology Award Recipients
The recipients and technological advances will be honored at a ceremony in Kuala Lumpur later this month.
Technological advancement is the lifeblood of the global oil and gas industry. OTC Asia recognizes new and innovative technologies with the Spotlight on New Technology Awards.
This recognition program is exclusively for OTC Asia exhibitors and honors the latest and most advanced technologies from the region that are leading the industry into the future.
OTC Asia will be held 27 February to 1 March 2024 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.The Spotlight on New Technology Awards will be presented on 28 February at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Energy Theatre.
To be considered for the Spotlight on New Technology Award program, technologies must be less than 2 years old, innovative, proven through full-scale application or prototype testing, have broad interest, provide significant benefits beyond existing technologies, and address an issue unique to the Asia Pacific region.
The OTC Asia Spotlight on New Technology Award recipients are:
- COSL, producer of cement technology for CO2 reinjection wells in South China Sea
- Petronas/Worley, producer of pseudo dry gas technology
- SLB, producer of neuro autonomous solutions
- Weatherford, producer of StringGuard Spider Load-Transfer Indicator
- COSL, producer of thru-casing density logging technology
- PTTEP, producer of artificial intelligence and robotics solutions for offshore digitalization
- Technip Energies, producer of Canopy Marine
The OTC Asia Spotlight on New Technology Award winners in the Small Business category are:
- NGLTech, producer of Enhanced Low Pressure Recovery System (Enhanced LP-CRS)
- RL Protect San Bhd, producer of boron-diffused/treated erosion-resistant thru- tubing sand screen
- NGLTech, producer of integrated TurboChill and AlgaeBloom systems
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), producer of Advanced Diagnostics and Prognostic Technology (ADaPT)